- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
A federal lawsuit brought by an Illinois physician who claims the state's Department of Financial and Professional Regulation deactivated his medical license without warning or authority can proceed, the judge hearing the case ruled January 16.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.