- Federal appeals court rejects hair braiders’ constitutionality challenge
- $368K in board’s licensing fees “stuffed in drawers and filing cabinets” and never deposited, auditor finds
- Deregulation efforts more likely in Republican states with fewer minorities
- Reciprocity does not require similar training programs, court finds
- “Mirroring” of discipline by another state “unduly harsh” and arbitrary
Licensed psychologists have no inherent right to challenge state psychology board orders that they undergo a mental health evaluation, the Court of Appeals of California for the Third District held November 21.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.