- Only 30% of docs charged with sexual misconduct are disciplined
- Opioid crisis sparks “strike and rewrite” of state’s licensing rules
- “Bad apples” study shows British doctors’ discipline is lighter than nurses’
- Applicant with ADHD may continue appeal of denial of test accommodations
- Hawaii gives strong “yes” to keeping regulation of athletic trainers
Licensed psychologists have no inherent right to challenge state psychology board orders that they undergo a mental health evaluation, the Court of Appeals of California for the Third District held November 21.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.