- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
Licensed psychologists have no inherent right to challenge state psychology board orders that they undergo a mental health evaluation, the Court of Appeals of California for the Third District held November 21.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.