- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
An appellate court in Colorado held, in a March 7 decision, that licensed real estate brokers cannot enter into contracts that waive duties delineated by the state's professional broker laws.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.