- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The state’s plumbing board could prevent a licensee from re-litigating factual issues already determined by a different state agency in a different administrative action, the Court of Appeals of Maryland ruled April 26 (Garrity v. Maryland State Board of Plumbing).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.