- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The state’s plumbing board could prevent a licensee from re-litigating factual issues already determined by a different state agency in a different administrative action, the Court of Appeals of Maryland ruled April 26 (Garrity v. Maryland State Board of Plumbing).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.