- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A California prisoner failed in his effort to have his conviction for attempted robbery and kidnapping overturned due to the revocation of the license of a key expert witness in the trial.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.