- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A California prisoner failed in his effort to have his conviction for attempted robbery and kidnapping overturned due to the revocation of the license of a key expert witness in the trial.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.