- Arizona governor orders boards to justify every licensing requirement
- Armed with new task force and website, FTC chair vows libertarian approach to occupational licensing
- Dentists to offer national alternative to use of live-patient exam
- National exam administrator not required to provide due process
- Online-school grad loses bid to sit for licensing exam
A large percentage of female physicians who answered a survey published in General Hospital Psychiatry in September said they had felt they might qualify for a diagnosis of mental illness but had avoided treatment because of the stigma associated with the label.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.