- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A state appellate court in Illinois upheld a legislative appropriation of money from the state's Real Estate License Administration Fund. In the February 7 decision, the court rejected a challenge from the Illinois Association of Realtors which argued that the withdrawals constituted an inappropriate tax
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.