- Lawyer who “did not realize” he was suspended for 17 years may be disbarred
- Delaware: Some felony convictions no longer barrier to cosmetology and barber licenses
- Funeral board in limbo after scandal, audit, and legislative fail
- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
A school counselor who allowed her foster son to stay in her car in the school parking lot during work hours was improperly denied renewal of her teaching license, school psychologist license and a school counselor license, the Court of Appeals of Oregon held May 6 (Eicks v. Teacher Standards and Practices Commission).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.