- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
A school counselor who allowed her foster son to stay in her car in the school parking lot during work hours was improperly denied renewal of her teaching license, school psychologist license and a school counselor license, the Court of Appeals of Oregon held May 6 (Eicks v. Teacher Standards and Practices Commission).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.