- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
“A California court rule requiring lawyers to be fingerprinted has turned up more than 6,000 criminal history reports, including more than 2,200 convictions previously unknown to the state bar.”
Read more about this story at the ABA Journal.