- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The Nevada Supreme Court, in a September 10 decision, invalidated a law that prohibits courts from staying a decision of the state medical board while that decision is on appeal. The court held that the law unconstitutionally restricted the state’s courts (Tate v. State Board of Medical Examiners).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.