- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
An Illinois appellate court, in a March 23 ruling, overturned a decision by the state's Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to revoke the license of a real estate appraiser after an administrative law judge held the appraiser in default for her failure to file a timely answer to disciplinary charges against her. The appraiser's original attorney had died and his partner had retired the last business day before that answer was due.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.