- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
An Illinois appellate court, in a March 23 ruling, overturned a decision by the state's Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to revoke the license of a real estate appraiser after an administrative law judge held the appraiser in default for her failure to file a timely answer to disciplinary charges against her. The appraiser's original attorney had died and his partner had retired the last business day before that answer was due.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.