- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The Supreme Court of Kentucky partially overturned a discipline decision by the state's engineering and land surveying board, in a June 19, decision, because the regulations that controlled the professional violations of surveyors failed to provide sufficiently specific standards
Photo by Elvert Barnes
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.