- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Supreme Court of Kentucky partially overturned a discipline decision by the state's engineering and land surveying board, in a June 19, decision, because the regulations that controlled the professional violations of surveyors failed to provide sufficiently specific standards
Photo by Elvert Barnes
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.