- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
The failure of the state physical therapy board to have a physician member, though required by Louisiana statute, did not invalidate decisions made by the board during that time, the Supreme Court of Louisiana ruled June 26. The court upheld a disciplinary sanction issued by the board against a physical therapist.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.