- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
An appellate court in Louisiana, reviewing a decision by a lower court to overturn a revocation decision by the state’s medical board for a spinal surgeon accused of several serious competency failures, rejected several different grounds relied on by the lower court to justify its decision, reinstating the revocation.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.