- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
An appellate court in Louisiana, reviewing a decision by a lower court to overturn a revocation decision by the state’s medical board for a spinal surgeon accused of several serious competency failures, rejected several different grounds relied on by the lower court to justify its decision, reinstating the revocation.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.