- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Kansas medical board had substantial evidence to revoke the license of a physician who was convicted of two felonies—armed robbery and aggravated battery—in Illinois, the Court of Appeals of Kansas held February 6.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.