- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The Kansas medical board had substantial evidence to revoke the license of a physician who was convicted of two felonies—armed robbery and aggravated battery—in Illinois, the Court of Appeals of Kansas held February 6.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.