- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
Whether a provider's termination from a state Medicaid program is equivalent to a disciplinary action was a question before two courts in June.
In the first case, an Illinois court, on June 10, overturned discipline imposed by the state’s Department of Financial and Professional Regulation against a doctor who had been terminated from the Medicaid program.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.