- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
An Iowa audit issued in March 2015 criticized the state pharmacy board for purchasing more than $20,000 worth of electronic equipment, including brand new laptops, computers, iPods and TVs without evidence they were needed.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.