- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
An Iowa audit issued in March 2015 criticized the state pharmacy board for purchasing more than $20,000 worth of electronic equipment, including brand new laptops, computers, iPods and TVs without evidence they were needed.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.