- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
An Iowa audit issued in March 2015 criticized the state pharmacy board for purchasing more than $20,000 worth of electronic equipment, including brand new laptops, computers, iPods and TVs without evidence they were needed.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.