- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
Physicians in selected states who are interested in practicing telehealth across state lines can now apply to the Interstate Medical Licensure Compact (IMLC). The IMLC has been in development since 2014, to encourage the new possibilities achievable through medicine and communication technology. As it stands, only 7 of the 18 member states can currently apply for their interstate license, but the remaining 11 will be added once a dispute with the FBI is settled.
Full story via mHealthIntelligence