- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A chiropractor who had been hired by an insurance company to provide an independent medical examination for an insurance case owed no duty of care to the patient, said an appeals court in Michigan December 3. The court reversed a disciplinary decision by the state chiropractic board placing the licensee on probation for negligence
Photo by Graham (https://www.flickr.com/photos/44461337@N06/)
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.