- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A physician who claimed that his failure to mention a pending malpractice suit on a license application was an inadvertent omission and therefore not a “willful” deception, as required to draw sanction under state law, was properly sanctioned by the state medical board,
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.