- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
An informal policy of the state board of pharmacy—to suspend the licenses of pharmacists if they were currently suspended in other states—was a rule under the definition of the Administrative Procedure Act and improperly created outside the strictures of that act, the Texas Court of Appeals ruled May 3
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.