- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
An informal policy of the state board of pharmacy—to suspend the licenses of pharmacists if they were currently suspended in other states—was a rule under the definition of the Administrative Procedure Act and improperly created outside the strictures of that act, the Texas Court of Appeals ruled May 3
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.