- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
The Nevada Supreme Court upheld, on September 19, the dismissal of an unlicensed practice citation issued by the state’s private investigator licensing board to an expert witness who performed private investigator-type work as part of his preparation for testimony
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.