- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Nevada Supreme Court upheld, on September 19, the dismissal of an unlicensed practice citation issued by the state’s private investigator licensing board to an expert witness who performed private investigator-type work as part of his preparation for testimony
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.