- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The Nevada Supreme Court upheld, on September 19, the dismissal of an unlicensed practice citation issued by the state’s private investigator licensing board to an expert witness who performed private investigator-type work as part of his preparation for testimony
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.