- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
- Submission of plan to client by out-of-stater deemed unlicensed practice
- “Promise” not to perform surgery not sufficient to lift license restrictions
A Delaware court, in an August 7 decision, overturned a disciplinary finding by the Delaware medical board in which the board had changed the theory of the licensee's liability during an appeal hearing.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.