- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
A Delaware court, in an August 7 decision, overturned a disciplinary finding by the Delaware medical board in which the board had changed the theory of the licensee's liability during an appeal hearing.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.