- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
- Position statement on practice scope did not violate rulemaking process
- Unreliability undercuts character witness testimony for reciprocity
- Board cannot deny license for drug conviction unrelated to practice
A Delaware court, in an August 7 decision, overturned a disciplinary finding by the Delaware medical board in which the board had changed the theory of the licensee's liability during an appeal hearing.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.