- Only 30% of docs charged with sexual misconduct are disciplined
- Opioid crisis sparks “strike and rewrite” of state’s licensing rules
- “Bad apples” study shows British doctors’ discipline is lighter than nurses’
- Applicant with ADHD may continue appeal of denial of test accommodations
- Hawaii gives strong “yes” to keeping regulation of athletic trainers
A Delaware court, in an August 7 decision, overturned a disciplinary finding by the Delaware medical board in which the board had changed the theory of the licensee's liability during an appeal hearing.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.