- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
A Delaware court, in an August 7 decision, overturned a disciplinary finding by the Delaware medical board in which the board had changed the theory of the licensee's liability during an appeal hearing.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.