- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
Convicted felons in Illinois will no longer be barred from applying for healthcare-related professional licenses, thanks to a new state law. Only sex offenders will continue to be precluded from healthcare licensure. Any other felons will be required to apply through the Illinois Department of Financial Regulation, where aspects of their convictions will be reviewed and taken into account.
Full story by Charmaine Little via Cook County Record