- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
A company that delivers prescription pet drugs directly to homes, and was ordered to cease and desist its operations by the state veterinary board, may continue its federal antitrust suit alongside the board's civil action against it, the U.S. District Court of Nevada held May 23 (Strategic Pharmaceutical Solutions, Inc., v. Nevada State Board of Pharmacy
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.