- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
A company that delivers prescription pet drugs directly to homes, and was ordered to cease and desist its operations by the state veterinary board, may continue its federal antitrust suit alongside the board's civil action against it, the U.S. District Court of Nevada held May 23 (Strategic Pharmaceutical Solutions, Inc., v. Nevada State Board of Pharmacy
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.