- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
An accountant's shortcomings and a Hepatitis C infection were not reliable mitigating factors in disciplinary recommendations of an attorney who committed nearly two dozen counts of misconduct, the Supreme Court of Wisconsin held August 1 (In re Disciplinary Proceedings Against Mandelman).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.