- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
An accountant's shortcomings and a Hepatitis C infection were not reliable mitigating factors in disciplinary recommendations of an attorney who committed nearly two dozen counts of misconduct, the Supreme Court of Wisconsin held August 1 (In re Disciplinary Proceedings Against Mandelman).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.