- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
An Oregon appellate court affirmed a decision by the state’s Teacher Standards and Practices Commission that relied on hearsay testimony by students’ to prohibit a teacher from applying for the reinstatement of his license (Osuna-Bonilla v. Teacher Standards and Practices Commission).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.