- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
An Oregon appellate court affirmed a decision by the state’s Teacher Standards and Practices Commission that relied on hearsay testimony by students’ to prohibit a teacher from applying for the reinstatement of his license (Osuna-Bonilla v. Teacher Standards and Practices Commission).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.