- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
An Oregon appellate court affirmed a decision by the state’s Teacher Standards and Practices Commission that relied on hearsay testimony by students’ to prohibit a teacher from applying for the reinstatement of his license (Osuna-Bonilla v. Teacher Standards and Practices Commission).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.