- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
The Court of Appeals of Oregon, in an April 18 decision, reversed a board decision to discipline a psychologist associate for deceptive conduct and improperly holding himself out as a licensed psychologist.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.