- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
The Court of Appeals of Oregon, in an April 18 decision, reversed a board decision to discipline a psychologist associate for deceptive conduct and improperly holding himself out as a licensed psychologist.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.