- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
The Court of Appeals of Oregon, in an April 18 decision, reversed a board decision to discipline a psychologist associate for deceptive conduct and improperly holding himself out as a licensed psychologist.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.