- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Supreme Court of Kentucky, in an August 16 decision, reversed a state court of appeals that had overturned a board's discipline of a physician on the grounds that the board's hearing officer failed to recommend a specific penalty and that the board had not considered the case's entire record.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.