- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
An Ohio appellate court in Ohio restored discipline imposed by the state’s board of pharmacy on a licensee who had fondled a co-worker at a drugstore in the state. The June 13 ruling overturned a lower court that the phrase “gross immorality” was insufficiently defined under the law
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.