- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
An Ohio appellate court in Ohio restored discipline imposed by the state’s board of pharmacy on a licensee who had fondled a co-worker at a drugstore in the state. The June 13 ruling overturned a lower court that the phrase “gross immorality” was insufficiently defined under the law
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.