- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice needs to appoint an all-new state funeral board after members resigned following a criminal fraud scandal and an audit recommended moving the board’s powers to another agency. Lawmakers failed to pass a bill this session transferring board authority to the Secretary of State.
Full story by Carlee Lammers of the Charleston Gazette-Mail