- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
An appellate court in Alabama ruled September 26 that denials of license reinstatement requests by the state's Medical Licensure Commission do not require the same findings of fact and conclusions of law that apply to discipline actions (King v. Medical Licensure Commission of the State of Alabama).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.