- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The Court of Appeals of Virginia, in a March 21 decision, rejected an argument by a physician whose license had been revoked, after a bizarre complaint involving unnecessary "invasive procedures" with military cadets and alleged lack of time to prepare a defense.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.