- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A federal court granted class certification to former mental health patients applying to take the bar exam, a step preliminary to a class-action lawsuit against the Indiana bar examiners.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.