- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A federal court granted class certification to former mental health patients applying to take the bar exam, a step preliminary to a class-action lawsuit against the Indiana bar examiners.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.