- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
Tarra Simmons, a former felon who graduated from Seattle University School of Law, was authorized to sit for the bar exam, after the Washington State Supreme Court ruled unanimously November 16 that she had “the requisite moral character and fitness to practice law in the State of Washington."
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.