- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
Tarra Simmons, a former felon who graduated from Seattle University School of Law, was authorized to sit for the bar exam, after the Washington State Supreme Court ruled unanimously November 16 that she had “the requisite moral character and fitness to practice law in the State of Washington."
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.