- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
Tarra Simmons, a former felon who graduated from Seattle University School of Law, was authorized to sit for the bar exam, after the Washington State Supreme Court ruled unanimously November 16 that she had “the requisite moral character and fitness to practice law in the State of Washington."
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.