- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
Tarra Simmons, a former felon who graduated from Seattle University School of Law, was authorized to sit for the bar exam, after the Washington State Supreme Court ruled unanimously November 16 that she had “the requisite moral character and fitness to practice law in the State of Washington."
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.