- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
Florida has been especially troubled with prescription abuse for the last decade. I-75, the freeway that runs north-south through the state, has been known as the “Oxy Express” due to the alarming number of overdoses that are recorded in emergency rooms along the way.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.