- Lawyer who “did not realize” he was suspended for 17 years may be disbarred
- Delaware: Some felony convictions no longer barrier to cosmetology and barber licenses
- Funeral board in limbo after scandal, audit, and legislative fail
- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
Florida has been especially troubled with prescription abuse for the last decade. I-75, the freeway that runs north-south through the state, has been known as the “Oxy Express” due to the alarming number of overdoses that are recorded in emergency rooms along the way.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.