- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
Florida has been especially troubled with prescription abuse for the last decade. I-75, the freeway that runs north-south through the state, has been known as the “Oxy Express” due to the alarming number of overdoses that are recorded in emergency rooms along the way.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.