- Federal appeals court rejects hair braiders’ constitutionality challenge
- $368K in board’s licensing fees “stuffed in drawers and filing cabinets” and never deposited, auditor finds
- Deregulation efforts more likely in Republican states with fewer minorities
- Reciprocity does not require similar training programs, court finds
- “Mirroring” of discipline by another state “unduly harsh” and arbitrary
Florida has been especially troubled with prescription abuse for the last decade. I-75, the freeway that runs north-south through the state, has been known as the “Oxy Express” due to the alarming number of overdoses that are recorded in emergency rooms along the way.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.