- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
Florida has been especially troubled with prescription abuse for the last decade. I-75, the freeway that runs north-south through the state, has been known as the “Oxy Express” due to the alarming number of overdoses that are recorded in emergency rooms along the way.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.