- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The Supreme Court of Florida, in a March 6 decision, ruled that the state's Board of Bar Examiners may not grant a license to law school graduates whose parents brought them here illegally as children
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.