- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Supreme Court of Florida, in a March 6 decision, ruled that the state's Board of Bar Examiners may not grant a license to law school graduates whose parents brought them here illegally as children
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.