- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
A Florida appellate court returned a discipline case to the state veterinary board after holding March 25 that an ambiguity in the requirement that a licensee must report other discipline to the board within 30 days should be interpreted in favor of a disciplined veterinarian (Deroin v. Board of Veterinary Medicine).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.