- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
Prior convictions are rarely the cause of a license denial, said the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR) in a May 1 report. It tallied total licenses issued in 2018 across the full range of occupations it regulates, including the number of people with convictions, and found only a few license denials were based on convictions.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.