- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
- Position statement on practice scope did not violate rulemaking process
- Unreliability undercuts character witness testimony for reciprocity
- Board cannot deny license for drug conviction unrelated to practice
A federal judge in Indiana, citing concerns over free speech, unconstitutionally-burdensome restrictions on abortion seekers, and vague language imposing affirmative requirements on physician-providers, issued an injunction June 28 halting Indiana's newly enacted abortion restrictions.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.