- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A federal judge in Indiana, citing concerns over free speech, unconstitutionally-burdensome restrictions on abortion seekers, and vague language imposing affirmative requirements on physician-providers, issued an injunction June 28 halting Indiana's newly enacted abortion restrictions.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.