- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
A federal judge in Tennessee, in a July 23 ruling, issued a preliminary injunction blocking new legislation which would extend licensure requirements to auctioneers making a sufficient amount of money through open-ended internet auctions.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.