- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
In a February decision, a Missouri appellate court rejected a challenge by the Missouri Medical Association to a rule, adopted by the state’s marriage and family therapists board, that allows licensees to conduct “diagnostic assessments” of mental disorders as part of their work.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.