- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
In a February decision, a Missouri appellate court rejected a challenge by the Missouri Medical Association to a rule, adopted by the state’s marriage and family therapists board, that allows licensees to conduct “diagnostic assessments” of mental disorders as part of their work.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.