- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
In a February decision, a Missouri appellate court rejected a challenge by the Missouri Medical Association to a rule, adopted by the state’s marriage and family therapists board, that allows licensees to conduct “diagnostic assessments” of mental disorders as part of their work.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.