- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
A Pennsylvania court, in a July 24 ruling, reversed a decision by the state to discipline a nurse for alcohol dependency, holding that the state and its expert witness had failed to show that the disciplined licensee actually suffered from dependence.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.