- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
An attorney's application for license reinstatement in Wisconsin was denied due to failure to demonstrate he had procured the proper moral character to practice law, the Supreme Court of Wisconsin held in an August 12 ruling (Office of Lawyer Regulation v. Balistrieri).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.