- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
An attorney's application for license reinstatement in Wisconsin was denied due to failure to demonstrate he had procured the proper moral character to practice law, the Supreme Court of Wisconsin held in an August 12 ruling (Office of Lawyer Regulation v. Balistrieri).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.