- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
An attorney's application for license reinstatement in Wisconsin was denied due to failure to demonstrate he had procured the proper moral character to practice law, the Supreme Court of Wisconsin held in an August 12 ruling (Office of Lawyer Regulation v. Balistrieri).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.