- Only 30% of docs charged with sexual misconduct are disciplined
- Opioid crisis sparks “strike and rewrite” of state’s licensing rules
- “Bad apples” study shows British doctors’ discipline is lighter than nurses’
- Applicant with ADHD may continue appeal of denial of test accommodations
- Hawaii gives strong “yes” to keeping regulation of athletic trainers
An appellate court in Pennsylvania overturned a board decision rejecting an application for reinstatement by a licensee who had gone through a drug diversion program and had the conviction for which he was originally disciplined expunged.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.