- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
An appellate court in Pennsylvania overturned a board decision rejecting an application for reinstatement by a licensee who had gone through a drug diversion program and had the conviction for which he was originally disciplined expunged.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.