- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
- Position statement on practice scope did not violate rulemaking process
- Unreliability undercuts character witness testimony for reciprocity
- Board cannot deny license for drug conviction unrelated to practice
An appellate court in Pennsylvania overturned a board decision rejecting an application for reinstatement by a licensee who had gone through a drug diversion program and had the conviction for which he was originally disciplined expunged.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.