- Federal appeals court rejects hair braiders’ constitutionality challenge
- $368K in board’s licensing fees “stuffed in drawers and filing cabinets” and never deposited, auditor finds
- Deregulation efforts more likely in Republican states with fewer minorities
- Reciprocity does not require similar training programs, court finds
- “Mirroring” of discipline by another state “unduly harsh” and arbitrary
An appellate court in Pennsylvania overturned a board decision rejecting an application for reinstatement by a licensee who had gone through a drug diversion program and had the conviction for which he was originally disciplined expunged.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.