- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The Missouri Court of Appeals, in a November 12 ruling, affirmed a circuit court's decision to dismiss an action by an attorney who failed the bar examination and sought reinstatement. The court found that the attorney's petition was not eligible for judicial review (Caranchini v. Missouri Board of Law Examiners).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.