- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
The Missouri Court of Appeals, in a November 12 ruling, affirmed a circuit court's decision to dismiss an action by an attorney who failed the bar examination and sought reinstatement. The court found that the attorney's petition was not eligible for judicial review (Caranchini v. Missouri Board of Law Examiners).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.