- Lawyer who “did not realize” he was suspended for 17 years may be disbarred
- Delaware: Some felony convictions no longer barrier to cosmetology and barber licenses
- Funeral board in limbo after scandal, audit, and legislative fail
- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
The Missouri Court of Appeals, in a November 12 ruling, affirmed a circuit court's decision to dismiss an action by an attorney who failed the bar examination and sought reinstatement. The court found that the attorney's petition was not eligible for judicial review (Caranchini v. Missouri Board of Law Examiners).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.