- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A state medical board failed to provide adequate notice when it altered the basis for disciplinary action against a physician who drank some wine while on call, a judge for the Oregon Court of Appeals ruled April 29.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.