- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
A state medical board failed to provide adequate notice when it altered the basis for disciplinary action against a physician who drank some wine while on call, a judge for the Oregon Court of Appeals ruled April 29.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.