- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
An attorney who committed a felony in New Jersey was rightfully given an automatic disbarment in New York since the felony statute in both states had "essential similarity," the New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Second Department, held January 20 (In re DiGiacomo, 137 A.A. 3d 61 (2016).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.