- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
An attorney who committed a felony in New Jersey was rightfully given an automatic disbarment in New York since the felony statute in both states had "essential similarity," the New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Second Department, held January 20 (In re DiGiacomo, 137 A.A. 3d 61 (2016).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.