- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
Convictions for driving while intoxicated are not, without further aggravating circumstances, disciplinable offenses for Missouri's nurses, a Missouri appellate court held November 17 (Owens v. Missouri State Board of Nursing).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.