- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
Convictions for driving while intoxicated are not, without further aggravating circumstances, disciplinable offenses for Missouri's nurses, a Missouri appellate court held November 17 (Owens v. Missouri State Board of Nursing).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.