- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
An appellate court in Connecticut upheld a decision by the state's medical board to revoke the license of a physician who told an opioid-addicted patient, via text message, that he intended to make her a "sex slave"
Photo by Emily Hildebrand
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.