- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
An appellate court in Connecticut upheld a decision by the state's medical board to revoke the license of a physician who told an opioid-addicted patient, via text message, that he intended to make her a "sex slave"
Photo by Emily Hildebrand
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.